Together & Marriage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

2nd Interview at Rosma Medical & Services Sdn Bhd


As for now, i felt so stress working at my current company, I'm the only project engineer for the company and i did a lot of thing, out of my scope as a project engineer, all i can say is as for now i did more on project manager's job rather than a project engineer and the project is a lot! around 15-20 project i have to handle, from scratch until the end of the project.

All in a sudden, today i received a call from Rosma Medical & Services Sdn Bhd, saying that they are currently looking for a mechanical/project engineer. They asked me about my current salary and they wanted me to walk through to their interview session held next tuesday (21/12/2010) at 11:00AM. For your info, this is my second interview after i think almost a year i did not received any news from them.

I still haven't decided yet to go to the interview session or not, i have to discuss with my fiance and family first. But i feels like giving a try as i do not have the heart to work at this company anymore.

Rosma Medical &Services Sdn Bhd
No. 8, Jln Bola Tampar 13/14,
Seksyen 13,
40000 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

No comments: