Together & Marriage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!!!!



Yesterday is one of our memorable day, its the day of her birth day. Since her birthday falls on the weekdays, so we just working like the usual and we celebrate her birthday after we finish working. But before that, i surprised her with my birthday card and a cake, hope you like it baby ;D After that we celebrate her birthday at one of our favorite restaurant, which is kampung thai near ampang point.

"Baby, I'm so grateful to know you, you always be there for me and you always make me feels loved, on this memorable day, i would like you to know that my love is just for you, and I'm gonna love you till the end of the day. Baby, we have a few more months until we get married, after that we will be called husband and wife, i cant wait until that moment arrived, i cannot live without you baby, you're my everything"

No comments: