Together & Marriage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Battery Kaput

Last tuesday, i have to go to work early because i had this bomba inspection at 930am, so im planning to sent my wife to her office around 750am and try to reach at my office at 815am, but that day is not my day, when we entered the car and i try to start the car, the car cannot started! omg!!! our car battery kaput already, so i take my car key and open my rear bonnet, reach my toolbox, open my front bonnet and as fast as i could, i dismantle my car battery, then i check the size, its the same, so i dismantle her car battery and swap with mine, then i try to start the car and wolla! it started! that time its already 715am, so i pack everything up and went to office. In the afternoon i go survey some shop for the battery, and i found this one shop selling this century ns60 at rm165, he accepted trade in for old battery at rm10, so i bought the battery at rm155 after trade in the old battery, and while typing this, all in the sudden i felt that i miss her...

No comments: