Together & Marriage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Looking For A New Job!!!



Omg, almost a month i haven't update this blog, do you want to know why? its all because of my boss, always said the company is growing big, but project engineer still i'm all alone, i'm the project manage, i'm the project engineer, i'm the delivery boy, im the store keeper, i'm everything! i'm so tired with all this, my salary is so damn low, even my bangla workers can get better than i do, everyday went back from office late, then everyday has to come to work early, what do i got? tired and unlimited stress. i don't know what really happened to my boss, he's like a devil in disguise, in front of other, he look so good, but when he with his staff, he transforming into a evil devil, when can i jump to another company, i'm really tired, so damn tired.

P/S : <3 u baby, here attached my TNF Sweater for my hantaran ;) bought it yesterday at Bang Rashid (Karat Adventure)

No comments: