Together & Marriage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3 More Days To Go

Today is 22nd of March 2011, in 3 more days, my status will go from single to married, preparation for our wedding i think is 98% complete. We have known each other for quite a long time, and we have been together for 1 year plus, but my feeling towards her is just like i felt in love with her yesterday because everyday my feeling towards her getting deeper and deeper. Even though we fight a lot recently, but we ended up laughing at the end, she is cute, beautiful, and very bright, she is the reason why I'm still standing, without her, i am nobody, she give me strength, she makes me happy and she makes me feels special, thanks Noraisma for always there for me, i hope our future will gets better as time goes by, i love you Noraisma, i love u so much ;)

p/s: sampin tak jahit lg nih, cane? T.T

No comments: