Together & Marriage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Last Day

Today when i woke up, as usual i will call my dear baby to waken her up, but today is different. When i realize at 615am, my eyes is automatically as bright as a sun, then when i call my dear baby, i do not have to wait her long, she answered my call just in a split seconds, and she doesn't sound like sleepy anymore, you want to know why? it is all because of tomorrow event! our marriage event.

After she answered my call, we talk for around half an hour, we couldn't believe that tomorrow we are getting married, is this for real? or am i just dreaming? before this we keep on waiting when will our marriage be, why does it so long, but today all in a sudden, we realized that tomorrow is the day, i am so exhilarated, yet nervous. If you ask me what am i thinking, i will answered you there is nothing in my mind and I'm speechless.

Today, we have lots of things to do, i have to ask someone to sew my sampin, we have to take a passport photo (i'm with songkok and she with dark tudung), take her nikah dress from laundry, going to spa (are we? or are you? =p), what else ek? later i figured it out, as for now i going to take my bath!! bye2..

Before i forgot, i really can't wait for our honeymoon at Swiss Garden Golf Resort & Spa Damai Laut Lumut, it is going to be great, i promise u baby ;D



p/s: when someone getting married in a romance movies, there a verse 'i now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride', i really loves to see that moment in a romance movie ;P

No comments: